Associate Dentist - Regina - Full Time
The Regina Dental Group (an affiliate of Altima Dental), is currently hiring a Full-time Associate Dentist for our office at the Medland Dental Clinic location on Pasqua Street in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Monday-Friday - schedule and hours to be discussed.
This position is ideal for new graduates, as well as experienced providers wanting to build a career with an organization that values excellent patient care, team involvement, continuing education and mentorship.
Graduate from an accredited DMD/DDS Program or completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
• Licensed and in good standing with the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan
In addition to greater personal freedom and professional flexibility, this opportunity offers:
• 50% compensation for first 3 months, 40% thereafter with additional signing incentives to be discussed
• Clinical support with Receptionists, Certified Dental Assistants, Hygienists and Treatment Coordinators
• Opportunity for Flexible hours
• A mentoring program for new graduates
• A senior dentist role for experienced dentists
• More productivity as the focus can be on dentistry
• Continuing education allowances
• Relocation allowance available
Report Highlight Ad