job opening - Parts coordinator - Grimsby, Ontario | Randstad Canada
Attention Parts store coordinators in the Grimsby area! We have a fantastic opportunity for you at a leading employer in our area. Do you have experience working with parts, coordinating pickups and ensuring all the proper documentation is completed correctly before you release the item? Do you like having a lot to do throughout the day to stay busy? Then we have an amazing 5-6 month contract for you!
In this Parts Coordinator role in Grimsby, your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
• Entry of requisitions and issues purchase orders
• Issuing receipts
• Shipping and receiving
• Maintain inventory control by recording stock received or shipped
• Sorts and places stock according to organizational standards
• Prepares orders by processing requests, pulling stock and packing boxes
• recording inventory counts
• Other duties required
What's in it for you?
• Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5pm
• Rate of pay $16-$18 hourly
• Benefits with Randstad from day 1
• Long term assignment 5-6 months
What do you bring to the table?
• You have at least 1 years experience in a parts room or as an inventory coordinator
• You have experience creating purchase orders and receipts
• You have experience shipping and receiving - you will need to physically move product
• You are organized and work with detailed urgency
• You are able to make decisions and you have great problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and computer skills.
If you are interested in this role please reach out to Kim or Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Interviews are happening now!